Simple Me.
About Entry Links Twitter Facebook
LAB 5 - Blending Image
Saturday 21 September 2019 • 21:45 • 0 comments


TEXTURE IMAGE

BACKGROUND IMAGE

OBJECT IMAGE

FINAL IMAGE

Discussion :
At this lab, i will discuss how to combine more photo into a image by using Adobe Photoshop. First, i insert the photos that i want to combine. I rearrange the layer of the photos. I combine 3 photo into a image. The photo that i choose is texture, object and background. The first layer would be the ...... After rearrange the photos. I adjusting the sizing, opacity of the photos. The final image will ready after the last touch-up by adjusting brightness and saturation. The final image will save in JPEG file.


Conclusion :
At the end of this lab, I have learnt how to blend the image by using Photoshop by inserting more than 2 image by arrange the layer of the images. 




PASTFUTURE
Bonjour!;



Hi people. I'm Mirah. Thanks for stalking and reading my blog. I appreciate it so much. Please don't be rude and take care of your word. No harsh word and please behave yourself. Copycat please go to hell.

Status

I LOVE YOU. >
Big Clap!
Owner : MirahPoji
Edited by : AlyaaYasmin
Best View : Google Chrome