Simple Me.
About Entry Links Twitter Facebook
LAB 3 - Change Background
Saturday 24 August 2019 • 20:09 • 0 comments

Image before editing 

 Object

New background 

After image editing

Final Image


Discussion :
At this lab, i will discuss how to edit photo using Adobe Photoshop. Now i know how people editing their image with different background. Its looks it real. So i'm try the step that given from lecture. I need to choose the image that suitable with the background too. Its how to make sure its perfectly looks real.   

Conclusion :
At the end of this lab, i learned how change the background of image. but unfortunately my editing still see like raw. The combination of the photo doesnt match. But still can make it better.





PASTFUTURE
Bonjour!;



Hi people. I'm Mirah. Thanks for stalking and reading my blog. I appreciate it so much. Please don't be rude and take care of your word. No harsh word and please behave yourself. Copycat please go to hell.

Status

I LOVE YOU. >
Big Clap!
Owner : MirahPoji
Edited by : AlyaaYasmin
Best View : Google Chrome